Your updated guide to best practice is here! Stay on top of your clinical game with the 25th edition of the APF Handbook.
This essential text has been updated to include NEW, feature content:
• Medicines safety
• Compounding sterile and hazardous medicines
• Good compounding practice
And you’ll still find the features that make the APF Handbook so invaluable, including:
• Cautionary Advisory Labels (CALs) information and recommendations
• Guidance on non-prescription medicines
• Simple compounding formulae
Ensure your advice and guidelines knowledge are current with this mandatory and essential resource. APF Handbook provides essential reference information that you need for reviewing, dispensing, counselling or providing clinical assessments. Practice with the confidence knowing that you have the best clinical knowledge at your fingertips.
Please note: Students are only allowed to purchase one book per year at the discounted price